Friday, November 8, 2013

Bar Refaeli - single and available

"I look great. I'm cool. So what's wrong with me? Why am I alone?"

Looking good and being on-trend do not ensure you will gain a life partner. The criteria is more than just these superficial factors. Doesn't she realise that? Apparently not.

"She lamented her inability to land a stable boyfriend, future husband and potential father to her children." - as above.

What she says next in the article reveals the reason why she cannot get attached to someone on a serious basis.

"She has even offered some advice to handsome men who want to try their luck..." "Her turn-ons include...physical fitness..." "I'm very interested in going out with someone who is big and strong and famous." "I see him and I could melt, she said of (Ryan) Gosling..."

Her emphasis is on physical and worldly attributes. Enough said.

No comments: